Flex–Net® X–SPAN Technology®
Flex–Net X–SPAN Technology – The new improved stretch net with 50%
elongation keeps its original width, enlarges wrapping surface.
Flex–Net X–SPAN Technology leads the way in both
agricultural and industrial settings due to its aggressive
memory. The new X–SPAN Technology is a real revolution
in the pallet net world, since the net stretches further without
- Elasticity and Elongation – Flex–Net X–SPAN Technology is highly elastic and stretches at least 50% for
better grip and more wrapped loads per roll.
- Width Keeping – Flex–Net X–SPAN Technology keeps its width when stretched as much as 50%,
allowing better stability of the load, more wrapped pallets and
faster cycle – saving time and money!
- Strength – grips every corner and curve, and stays on the job no matter how
many twists and turns.
- Protection – guards shipment integrity in the harshest shipping conditions.
- Versatility – can be used for all types of shipments in manual or machine applications.
- Adaptability – compatible with most existing wrapping machines and brake systems.
- Security – even when wrapped over the top by as little as
2” Flex–Net X–SPAN Technology secures the pallet from the top as well
as from all sides.
- Environmentally friendly – more wrap, less waste, and totally recyclable.
- Wider, Longer, Stronger, Better
*In North America Please go to
||Rolls per Pallet
* 50/3800 yields at least 5700 after elongation.
* 75/2640 yields at least 3960 after elongation.
The Tama logo, FLEX–NET and X–SPAN Technology are trademarks of Tama Plastic Industry.
Copyright © 2009-
Tama Plastic Industry. All rights reserved